Dark blue trenchcoat
Dark blue trenchcoat.
Shoulder to shoulder: 60cm
Chest width: 58cm
Sleeve length: 65cm
Back length: 114cm
Kalu-Divine usually wears a size M and measures 171cm.
Pickup available at Our flagship store in Ghent
Usually ready in 24 hours
At Just Waldo, we only select quality items. Most of the time these items are made of 100% wool, silk or cotton. These fabrics require a special care. You'll find some instructions below on how you have to take care of your vintage treasures.
- Items made of wool/lambswool (even with a small percentage). It is preferable to wash wool items with the wool- or handwash program of your washing machine. You have to use a specific detergent for wool that you can buy at the supermarket. It is important that your items made of wool are washed with cold water. Avoid spinning your item in the washing machine. You can also handwash your items in a bucket, filled with cold water and wool detergent. Dry your item on a flat surface.
- Items made of mohair (even with a small percentage). It is preferable to handwash these items in a bucket with a natural detergent for fragile fabric that you can buy at the supermarket. Use cold water. Dry your item on a flat surface.
- Items made of silk (even with a small percentage). It is preferable to handwash these items in a bucket with a natural detergent for fragile fabric that you can buy at the supermarket. Use cold water. It is really important to not mix the colors while washing silk, otherwise your fabrics might bleed. Dry your item on a flat surface.
- Items made of cotton (even if they are mixed with polyester/viscose) you can wash them in the washing machine (40°C maximum and 1200 rpm spin maximum), you can use any kind of detergent and let them dry on your drying rack.
Don't dry any of your clothes exposed to the sun. This might bleach your clothes, and this can't be undone.
If you have any questions on how you have to take care of your items, you can always contact us here.
We try to give as much information as we can on the sizing of our products. Below you can check the measurement guide and measure at home if the item will fit you. We advise you to check your measurements before buying an item.
A: Chest width
B: Sleeve length
C: Waist width
D: Hips width
E: Leg length
F: Crotch length
G: Shoulder to shoulder
H: Back length
I: Waist width
J: Hips width
K: Skirt length
L: Handle height
- Free shipping in Belgium for orders over €100.
- Free shipping in Europe for orders over €200.
- If you are not happy with your find, you have 14 days to return. The item has to be in its original state. Let us know at email@example.com to get your return coupon. The return's amount will be retrieved from the original selling price.
OUR PRODUCTS ARE
We carefully curate every item regarding our criterias. We value quality over quantity and only select premium fabrics and brands. Our items are carefully handpicked in Italy.
After selecting our items, we wash each item with care. We respect the fabrics and give them special treatment if needed. Learn more about our process by checking our care guide.
Sometimes some items can be unstitched or damaged. We always make sure to fix them so they can make someone happy and get a second life.
We make sure to show you the product in its best shape. That way you can know exalty what you buy and how the product will to fit you.